- Active: A vibrant 55+ condo community of 69 homes in an elegant setting convenient to Boston*
- Location: Weston, MA
◦ Homes built to luxury specifications between 2007 and 2017
◦ 5 Star Energy Standards
◦ Eleven different home designs with unique features
- Carefree living:
◦ On-site professional property management reporting to the resident Board of Trustees
◦ Lawn, garden, shrub maintenance around the entire property
◦ Snow Removal from home fronts, sidewalks, and streets
◦ Trash and recycling pick-up weekly
◦ Routinely maintained exterior painting cycle
◦ Annual window washing and gutter cleaning
- Residents: Active, engaged, community-oriented residents from a wide variety of business, artistic, academic and professional backgrounds; some long-time area residents, others from as far away as Denmark, Britain and Australia. A talented, cosmopolitan, welcoming group!
- Resident Committees: focus on social events, resident quality of life, property appearance, Local Town engagement.
- Activities: The Meetinghouse is the community center for social, fitness and entertaining
* Of the 69 units, three (3) are part of Weston’s Affordable Housing program, and otherwise fully integrated in the community. Four (4) additional Affordable Housing units at Paine Place are designated for families and do not share in age-restricted community facilities such as the Meetinghouse.